Advocating for Change for North Dakota Educators, Public Employees, and Students
As an ND United member, you have a voice at the North Dakota state capitol. The quality public education and public services that our members provide to all our students and citizens is at the heart of what our union strives to do.
Every position our union takes, every action we lobby behind is based on us all doing what’s right for the recruitment and retention of highly qualified public educators and employees.
Ready to get involved?
- Know the issues. Check out our policy stances.
- See how legislators voted. ND United provides a Legislator Report Card which tracks how often our state legislators voted in favor of pro public education, pro public service policies.
- Contact your legislator. Legislators need to know what the real issues are in our classrooms and workplaces. Don't let the vocal minority dictate your future. Find your legislator and contact them.
- Donate to UPAC. United PAC (UPAC) is North Dakota United’s political action committee (PAC). We use money that is voluntarily contributed to elect pro-public education and public service individuals at the state and local level.
- Vote. Your vote matters—from school board elections to the election of our next President of the United States. These individuals make a direct impact on how much you're paid, your retirement, and your healthcare. It's too important to sit out.
- Show up. Attend one of our upcoming conferences or events or become a leader in your local.